7.10 bug

R Kimber rkimber at ntlworld.com
Mon Oct 29 11:46:24 UTC 2007

On Mon, 29 Oct 2007 06:32:03 -0400
Paul Kaplan wrote:

> Have you tried turning off both screen savers and just letting the
> system shut off the monitor?
>
> I had a GL related problem once where the system would lock up with
> either screensaver and I traced it to one of the screensaver modules.
> Paul

No I haven't tried that.  But I'm only using the slideshow feature to
put some rather nice astronomical images on the screen.  Nothing
complex.

The other odd thing that I didn't mention is that it only happens after
being off overnight.  It doesn't happen during the day when the monitor
shuts down.

- Richard
--
Richard Kimber