Envy for IBM Thinkpad T30 resp X31 with Mobility Radeon Graphic Controllers !?

SYNass IT Ubuntu / Linux i-ubux at synass.net
Sun Oct 28 23:43:42 UTC 2007

Hi Ubuntu / ATI Radeon 7500 Users,
Ciao Alberto, mille grazie for your hint ;-)

Just downloaded your Urandr and tried it ...
... getting an error message, see the attachment ;-|

Xrandr seems working, see the other attachment ;-)

I like your GUI tool and, maybe not only me, love it !!!

However I, as a greenhorn / newbie, may not be the best candidate for
assisting you with checking & testing and so I suggest:

You really should link / tie with Vicky aka "lilserenity"
to get your cool tool working well and best promoted ;-))

Hava good time with best regards
svobi