PLEASE I want print to gfax or kprinter !

Leo Cacciari leo.cacciari at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 11:06:43 UTC 2007

Il giorno dom, 28/10/2007 alle 22.05 +0100, Sam Przyswa ha scritto:

> So, let me know HOW to create such printer (as it exist in kprinter)
> with Ubuntu Gnome Gutsy and system-config-printer.py or let me know what
> printer manager to use.
>
> Is it enough quite clear for you ?
>
> Thanks anyway
>
> Sam.
Hi,
  first of all, I get the printer working following one of the aswers
that where given to you and you did not read (no, I will not tell you
which answer, see below).
 second, you are flaming and not asking questions, thus you'll go
directly to my killfile and I think other people will do the same.
Remember: here none is paid to answer you, if people do it is out of
kindness, thus the less you can do is stay polite. You didn't.

--
Leo "TheHobbit" Cacciari