PLEASE I want print to gfax or kprinter !

Sam Przyswa samp at arial-concept.com
Sun Oct 28 21:05:49 UTC 2007

Le dimanche 28 octobre 2007 à 16:38 -0300, Derek Broughton a écrit :
> Sam Przyswa wrote:
>
> > How to create a printer able to print to gfax or kprinter application ?
> >
> > Is it so difficult on Gutsy Gnome desktop to do that ?
>
> You need to learn to ask questions, properly.  People DID give you responses
> to your fax question the first time.  If they didn't tell you what you
> needed to hear, it was because you didn't ask the right question.

!? Is the question "How to create a printer able to print to gfax or
kprinter application ?" not enough quite clear ?

In other way create à printer able to send .ps document from OpenOffice
to an application instead to send to cups, as gfax, kdesendfax,
kprinter, etc.

> I expect it _is_ pretty difficult to get gnome to print to kprinter, since
> that's a KDE application.  However, I'd be surprised if it's any harder to
> print to a fax in gnome than it is in KDE - in KDE a fax printer is already
> created by default.

So, let me know HOW to create such printer (as it exist in kprinter)
with Ubuntu Gnome Gutsy and system-config-printer.py or let me know what
printer manager to use.

Is it enough quite clear for you ?

Thanks anyway

Sam.

--
Ce message a été vérifié par MailScanner
suspect n'a été trouvé.