PLEASE I want print to gfax or kprinter !

Sam Przyswa samp at arial-concept.com
Sun Oct 28 16:17:26 UTC 2007

Le dimanche 28 octobre 2007 à 09:38 +0100, Mario Vukelic a écrit :
> On Sun, 2007-10-28 at 04:24 +0100, Sam Przyswa wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > How to create a printer able to print to gfax or kprinter application ?
> >
> > Is it so difficult on Gutsy Gnome desktop to do that ?
>

> I have no idea, but found this on google, maybe it helps:
> http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=320534&highlight=fax+printer
> +efax

I already read this post but it's not usable with Ubuntu desktop 7.10
the queue is not configurable anymore with the new version
system-config-printer.py 0.7.75

> http://www.cowlug.org/pipermail/gfax/2006-November/000484.html

I tried to find the OpenOffice print manager but not succeeded, the name
before was spadmin but now I don't know...

Is there only the system-config-printer.py to configure the system
printer on Gutsy Ubuntu Desktop ?

In KDE (Kubuntu) with kprinter it's so easy to create fax-printer but I
don't find the way to make this app the default printer manager and link
it with OpenOffice's apps. Try "apt-get install kprinter" you will
see...

Sam.

--
Ce message a été vérifié par MailScanner
suspect n'a été trouvé.