Weird DNS behaviour

Mark Nichols ubuntu.prole at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 16:36:39 UTC 2007

I hate to hijack a thread, but it is the only way I can post to this list.
New emails sent to ubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com from my email address (
ubuntu.prole at gmail.com) seem to disappear.  I never see them in the list.
However, when I've replied to other postings (like this one I am hijacking)
they replies come through just fine.

I've looked at the settings on my account page and can't see anything that
would prevent me from posting to the list.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
mark
--
I don't believe I understand all I know about this.
Release 7.10 (gutsy), Kernel Linux 2.6.22-14-generic, GNOME 2.20.0