Linux Server vs others Statistics

Kristian Rink kristian at zimmer428.net
Thu Oct 25 11:18:19 UTC 2007

Am Thu, 25 Oct 2007 06:12:23 -0500
schrieb ben miller <wheelscribe at gmail.com>:

> On Thursday 25 October 2007 05:55:15 OOzy Pal wrote:
> > Can someone point me to a good site that show how many people are
> > using Linux/Unix servers vs. others?
>
> http://news.netcraft.com/

... which is not really representative as it solely focuses on web
servers on the "public" internet. I can't imagine having really
reliable numbers in terms of in-house/backend systems, file servers,
MX's, groupware applications and all that stuff, though indeed it would
be interesting...

Cheers,
Kristian

--