(no subject)

Alistair Crust alistair at skegnessgrammar.org
Wed Oct 24 16:05:28 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-10-23 at 06:57 +0000, nad wrote:
> There's nothing to be said about 'nothing'. Therefore, the OP is right.
> We agree with him/her/it.

surely "them" would be better rather than "him/her/it" as it does not
imply any gender bias. Plus I know I wouldn't be too keen on being
referred to as "it".

Although I also agree with not disagreeing to the O.P maybe the use of
"we" is a little presumptuous. Better, when giving ones opinion is safer
to stick to I's, as it is your opinion you are giving, unless you are
speaking as a representative for at least yourself and one other person.

other than that, I personally think there is little point to this thread
any more.

-----
Kind regards
Alistair Crust