Samba Problem

Pete Clapham w.clapham at csuohio.edu
Tue Oct 23 20:23:12 UTC 2007

Jim --

I just had the same problem and fixed it by adding *writable = yes* to
the share.  I tried some other things as well, so that might not have
been the precise thing that did the job, but I think it was.

Good luck!

cheers,
pete

--
Pete Clapham
Department of Biological, Geological, and Environmental Sciences

Voice:  [216] 687-4820
Fax:  [216] 687-6972
w.clapham at csuohio.edu