Kmail and Firefox

Pete Holsberg pjh42 at pobox.com
Mon Oct 22 17:34:36 UTC 2007

Mihamina Rakotomandimby has written on 10/22/2007 10:52 AM:

>>> Thank you for your helpful answer.... <not>
>> This is typically the sort of reply one could expect from someone
>> suffering from some degree of autism, who can't easily see things in
>> their
>> correct context, and would regard that as a perfectly helpfull and
>> precise
>> reply to the question...
>
> Good. It's your own opinion to encourage people to ask such half
> questions.
> Have a look at this:
> http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#goal

"Is there a way to do X?"  implies "If so, what is it?" It's pretty
clear to most of us that the OP was not looking merely for the knowledge
of whether or not such a thing is possible.

--
Pete Holsberg
Columbus, NJ

When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather --
not screaming like the passengers in his car.
--Author Unknown