Kmail and Firefox

Richard Bennett richard.bennett at skynet.be
Mon Oct 22 13:44:32 UTC 2007

On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 15:27:44 +0200, Bruce Marshall <bmarsh at bmarsh.com>
wrote:

>> > Everytime  I click on an URL link in my kmail, it launches Konqueror.
>> Can
>> > we change it to launch Firefox instead?
>>
>> Yes.
> Thank you for your helpful answer....  <not>

It might not actually have been intended as a put-down.
This is typically the sort of reply one could expect from someone
suffering from some degree of autism, who can't easily see things in their
correct context, and would regard that as a perfectly helpfull and precise
reply to the question...
If you recon that 1 in every 165 people suffer from autism in some way it
isn't that far-fetched.

IANAD though.

Richard.