I/O possible

Glenn Holmer gholmer at ameritech.net
Sun Oct 21 10:24:35 UTC 2007

I know there's not a lot of information here, but I have a program
(tcpser) written to accept input on the serial port and output network
packets, and vice versa (it's for interfacing a Commodore 64):

http://www.quantumlink.tk/
http://www.jbrain.com/pub/linux/serial/

It compiled and ran on Ubuntu 7.04 (and openSUSE 10.2), but under 7.10
(and openSUSE 10.3), I get a clean compile but at run time, it exits as
soon as a serial packet is received with the cryptic message "I/O
possible".

I haven't had any success googling for this error message, does anybody
have a clue what might be happening?  I don't see the message in the
tcpser source.

--
"After the vintage season came the aftermath - and Cenbe."
Glenn Holmer  (Q-Link: ShadowM)  http://www.lyonlabs.org