Openoffice Writer create empty/blank pdf

NoOp glgxg at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 19 22:31:35 UTC 2007

On 10/19/2007 03:04 PM, OOzy Pal wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I had this problem since Feisty and now I have upgrade to Gutsy and it
> still exists.
>
> The problem is that when I create a pdf document using the pdf button
> in OO Writer toolbar, an empty/blank document is created.

No problems here (using the Ubuntu OOo 2.3 version that comes with Gutsy).

One thing that you might try is to close OOo and rename your
~./openoffice.org2 directory to ~./x-openoffice.org2-x Then restart OOo.
./openoffice.org2 is your user profile for OOo - when you rename it, Ooo
will create a new/fresh/clean user profile. Check to see if that fixes
the problem. If it does then you know that you had/have a problem in
your old profile. If it does not, then you can always delete the newly
created ./openoffice.org2 and rename your x-./openoffice.org2-x back to
./openoffice.org2.