Error fatale

Ashley Benton meggalen at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 14:01:23 UTC 2007

OK I used your first command 'sudo dpkg...' It open a box configuring
xserver-xorg that tells me the following:
For the X Window System graphical user interface to operate correctly, it is
necessary to select a video card driver for the X server.

Drivers are typically named for the video card or chipset manufacturer, or
for a specific model or family of chipsets.

X server Driver:
sis
sisusb
tdfx
tga
trident
tseng
vesa

vesa is the one surlined in red, do I press ok? I think it is this one but
am not sure

Thank you

meg