Adding a low cost, graphic LCD?

Brian Fahrlander brian at fahrlander.net
Wed Oct 17 22:49:46 UTC 2007

    I have a machine running dapper...it's the one in the trailer. I
have another 'control panel bay' I can fill, and I'd *love* to use it
for various graphic images I have.  Specifically, the graphs that RRD
turns out, but possibly downloaded images of the local weather.

     The bay is about 5" square or so. I have regulated +5, unregulated
+12, ground, and it's in reach of USB ports.

    This is a shoestring project...I'm not going to put another $175 in
it...but only because I couldn't possibly.  Is there anything like this
available yet?
  Brian Fahrländer                 Christian, Conservative, and Technomad
  Evansville, IN                              http://Fahrlander.net/brian
  ICQ: 5119262                         AOL/Yahoo/GoogleTalk: WheelDweller