Another gutsy upgrade history

Xurxo F. xurxo13 at terra.es
Tue Oct 16 22:03:51 UTC 2007

Since everyone is talking about its problem with Gutsy I just wanna say
that I upgraded from feisty (previously upgrade from edgy) last week and
so far its working great (In fact upgrading was only broken from dapper
to edgy due to the change on the fstab file)
I have a dell inspiron 630 and suspend/hibernate, compiz or
network-manager works).
What doesnt work too good is mplayer or VLC. If you use the XV output
then video doesnt work with compiz effects and if you use X11 then you
get no fullscreen. But I can live with XV since I'm not gonna watch
movies and rotate the desktop at the same time :)
My 2 cents