Voice messenger for Ubuntu 7.04

H.S. hs.samix at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 16:18:15 UTC 2007

Ashfaq wrote:
> Friends,
>
> I am a new bee to Ubuntu, would like to know voice messengers
> equivalents to googletalk, yahoo etc, which can be used in fiesty. Also
> please help me out with a bittorrent client which can save the session
> download and resume with better speed.
>
> I have a view sonic 19" wide screen Monitor requiring 1440x900
> resolution, how it could be adjusted in fiesty please help me out with
> detail how to.
>
> Thanking you,
> Ashfaq Shaikh.

Since you are a new Ubuntu user, here are a few suggestions:
1. If you want to ask a new question, start a new thread. In an older
thread, one should ask only related questions.
2. Within a particular thread, remain on topic. For example, in this
thread, not many are going to be interesting in answering your question
about your monitor. But if you start a new thread with an appropriate
subject (something like "how to get full resolution on screen"), you
will get more responses.

So, this post of yours should actually have been three different posts!
Rest assured that once you are familiar with these little netiquettes,
you will get best help here. Welcome to Ubuntu!

->HS