Trying Gutsy Gibbon beta and FAILING

Mario Vukelic mario.vukelic at dantian.org
Sun Oct 14 20:38:53 UTC 2007

On Sun, 2007-10-14 at 13:25 -0700, Scott (angrykeyboarder) wrote:
> *Months* ago?

I got bored with Feisty working all the time while Gutsy was not even in
Debian Version Freeze yet :)

> You sir, are a brave soul. :)

Just bored :) I don't have to rely on this installation working, and I
can help myself when it breaks (which it did very rarely in this cycle,
at least for me, YMMV). And I usually install unstable versions at first
in a virtual machine and observe for a while how well they behave. And
when I'm feeling cautious or have read about problems, I first update in
the vm before I commit myself with the primary install.