Kubuntu (Gutsy) First Impression

Steve Flynn anothermindbomb at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 22:48:45 UTC 2007

On 13/10/2007, Anthony Gardner <cyclewood_ltd at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> Firstly, Thanks Canonical for this release.
>
> Secondly, The refresh of the GUI is very, very, very slow.

You mean that the redrawing of the screen appears to be sluggish - not that
the refresh rate of the screen (in Mhz) is low... From your wording I assume
the former.

I also assume that before posting you have check the output of 'top' and
concluded that everything is normal and that KDE is very slow. Correct?

--
Steve
When 1 person suffers from a delusion it is insanity. When many people

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0