Need to ID 2 process

Gary Allen Garibaldi gary_garibaldi at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 12 19:39:42 UTC 2007

I just did an online dist-upgrade from 7.04 to 7.10 and now I'm getting
two processes that fail to load. The problem is that in xsession-errors
they are only ID by process number:

(process:5610): Gtk-WARNING **: This process is currently running setuid
or setgid.
This is not a supported use of GTK+. You must create a helper
program instead. For further details, see:

    http://www.gtk.org/setuid.html

Refusing to initialize GTK+.

(process:5614): Gtk-WARNING **: This process is currently running setuid
or setgid.
This is not a supported use of GTK+. You must create a helper
program instead. For further details, see:

    http://www.gtk.org/setuid.html

Refusing to initialize GTK+.

I check /etc/log and couldn't find any reference to those process. Is
there any way I can find out what they are?

Thank you.

Gary