Boot screen: Quiet or not?

Mario Vukelic mario.vukelic at dantian.org
Wed Oct 10 18:49:40 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-10-10 at 09:56 -0400, Bart Silverstrim wrote:
> All I see is you complaining, though.
>
> File it as a report at Canonical.

There really seems to be some kind of confusion, stop flaming, will you?
As noted in the other reply (that I thought would be my last), I did not
complain about anything.

I just argue that the current state of the Ubuntu boot is quite fine and
in any case better than what Steve (and I thought you, too; please
excuse if I confused you) were suggesting that Ubuntu should by default
either show scrolling console messages like Debian, or provide a GUI
preference.

Since I argue for the current state of things, it is hardly _my business
to file a report.