Dual monitor possible?

Ashley Benton meggalen at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 22:55:00 UTC 2007

Thank you. I'll wait until Sunday and anyway I have to go to work tomorrow
so I won't be here neither. I'm not sure that upgrading to Ubuntu 7.10 would
change my problem since I apparently have only one graphic card working (The
other one being disconnected by the system or ?) I'm thinking that I would
have to force the motherboard to ignore that another card is plug and to
tell the system that it does have another card. But that's just an idea, not
sure it is realistic. I will anyway continue to read and study to be able to
understand the system and how things work. I think it would be a lot easier
for everybody if I knew at least the basic and was able to tell you what
you  need to know and could answer your question without asking how.

Thank you

Megan