Dual monitor possible?

Ashley Benton meggalen at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 15:50:34 UTC 2007

I went to the forum mentionned earlier and following  discovered that
effectively I have only one graphic card recognized. What sould I do to have
the second one also recognized by the system?
meg at meg-desktop:~$ lspci -x | grep VGA
02:00.0 VGA compatible controller: nVidia Corporation NV34 [GeForce FX 5500]
(rev a1)
Thank you
Megan