Dual monitor possible?

Ashley Benton meggalen at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 19:23:11 UTC 2007

Ok the back up went well, so I'm beginning the next part.
Thank you, and sorry for the step by step but I thought it would be easier
to ask before than fix after. So now I will go in alt F1 (<-I will check the
exat command)edit /etc/X11/xorg.conf and try to modified the files to have
them look the same way than the mail, then I reboot and let you know what
happened.
Thank you
Megan