Dual monitor possible?

Ashley Benton meggalen at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 15:38:34 UTC 2007

Hello,
Maybe it is not a beginner exercise but if I don't try I won't learn. As in
all exercises that touch the system I did the back up of my personal files
and some research to how to back up the working xorg.conf. The only thing I
am not sure is if I need to change the permission of xorg.conf to be able to
modify it and how to change the permission. I will try like that and have a
look in the book if I can't change it. I'll post the results as soon as I am
done.
Thank you
Megan