Compilation of FELT: FEM software

H.S.Rai hardeep.rai at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 12:56:42 UTC 2007

Felt was dropped from supported packages in Feisty, but was available for Edgy.

I am trying to get it (from unofficial repository:
http://repo.or.cz/w/felt.git ) compiled on Ubuntu Feisty, and it give
following error:

> gcc -O3 -I/usr/include/X11 -I../../include   -c -o opengl.o opengl.c
> opengl.c:41:26: error: GL/GLwDrawA.h: No such file or directory

GLwDrawA.h was available in Ubuntu Edgy, in package
libdevel/libgl1-mesa-swx11-dev, but not in Ubuntu Feisty, while
package with same name is there, and is installed on my machine.

Is there any hope that I can compile it on Ubuntu Feisty, which is the
latest version, or its future version.

--
H.S.Rai