Couple of questions

Marti Andrews msmarti_a58 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 3 16:16:17 UTC 2007

> > Well, I've tried Evolution and Thunderbird and all those. They want pop
> > servers, they don't seem to be set up to read http mail. I thought someone
> > might know off the top of their heads. It's okay I guess, I can just open up
> > Firefox and go to Hotmail but I am used to reading it in a standalone.
> >
> > Marti
> >

> I haven't used my hotmail account in ages, but I think there are POP
> settings for it.  In fact this Ubuntu forum thread is entitled "
> HOWTO: Send and Receive Hotmail through Evolution".

> Either way you go, enjoy!
>
> -Courtney
>
> PS Gmail is better :)

Awesome, thanks. That is EXACTLY what I wanted to do. I do have a Gmail account, but have used Hotmail for ages and ages.
Viewing Hotmail thru Firefox is rather a pain in Linux. I can't seem to drag the viewing pane down to see how many messages I have and what they are about as I can in the Windows Firefox version.

Marti