Mobility Radeon 7500 and Beryl/Compiz/CF in Feisty

Michele m.zarri at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 14:45:33 UTC 2007

Hello,

I have recenty upgraded my laptop from Edgy to Feisty but in the process I
have lost Beryl.
Given the capabilities of the graphic card I am only interested in the cube
but I had no luck so far.

I have tried several of the howto available on the forum but they only
helped me to become a proficient user of nano...

Is there anybody who managed to get Beryl or Compiz or Compiz-Fusion working
with the ATI Mobility Radeon 7500? If so which howto did you use?

Cheers,

Michele