Gutsy slows down on wireless?

Blake Smith blithe at djblithe.com
Tue Nov 27 12:39:10 UTC 2007

Hello,

Have you tried simply restarting firefox or closing some open tabs? I
noticed that firefox would sometimes get out of hand after awhile like
you said, and doing a simple firefox restart seemed to take care of
this. If you're a tab junkie like me, and find you have lots of them
open, consider closing a few that you probably aren't using anymore.

On Tue, Nov 27, 2007 at 11:42:08AM +0000, Steve Flynn wrote:
> On Nov 27, 2007 9:31 AM, AlgoMantra <algomantra at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I've noticed that after browsing in Firefox for about 6-10 hours, and
> > using apps like Gmail chat, my system starts crawling. And if I reboot
> > it's all fine again. Can anyone tell me a fix for this?
>
> When it starts crawling post the output from "top" and "free"
>
> --
> Steve
> When one person suffers from a delusion it is insanity. When many
> people suffer from a delusion it is called Religion.
>
> 09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0

blithe
http://djblithe.com
AIM: blithedj