Ekiga issues

Jonathan Kaye jdkaye10 at yahoo.es
Mon Nov 26 05:15:49 UTC 2007

Caleb Marcus wrote:

> I'm trying to set up Ekiga, but I've been having issues... I simply
> cannot log into my ekiga.net account. I've checked the password multiple
> times, and created new accounts, but the status bar still says
> "Registration Failed: Forbidden" when I try to log in. It detected my
> NAT and enabled STUN when I went through the setup process, so that
> shouldn't be an issue. I simply have no idea what's going wrong! Can
> anyone help me with this?
Hi Caleb,
What I'd suggest is that you write directly to the Ekiga  list here:
ekiga-list at gnome.org
They'll certainly sort you out over there. I'm not sure if you need to
register to post but you can find that info on the Ekiga website.
Cheers,
Jonathan
Please do not send me copies of list mail. I read the lists. Thanks!