Internet access via Palm

Lisandro Weissheimer lisandroweissheimer at uol.com.br
Mon Nov 26 01:35:24 UTC 2007

Hi Richard!

Progress!

I can connect now, the Palm device gets the IP and I can ping the Palm
from my notebook.

>From Palm, I cannot ping anything on the Internet but I can ping the
notebook address and from notebook I can ping the Palm and the notebook
PPP address. I'm using a wireless connection on eth1, so eth0 is not in
use right now.

I use eth0 at work.

I think, the ping request reach the interface, but cannot go out, maybe
a route is missing or something on IPTables...

If you can give just a little more help...
Lisandro Weissheimer
(51) 8414-7715
lisandro at weissheimer.eti.br
http://www.weissheimer.eti.br