Fwd: Bill Clinton

Leo Cacciari leo.cacciari at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 22:22:35 UTC 2007

Il giorno gio, 22/11/2007 alle 20.30 +0000, Steve Martin ha scritto:
> Dave,
>
> This is something I posted to our yahoo group that I maintain for the
> Democrats in my district.  I thought you would enjoy this.
>
> If you are interested, I could actually add you to the group.  Many of
> our postings concern local issues but not always.

Bill Clinton, democrats, republican and the like, are all _local_ issues
to _american_ I'm not, and I'm happy not to be. I do not like american
politics, which as the very bad habit to intrude in other countries
politics, normally with guns, bombs and the like. I'd really like to be
free of american politic at least on  a _technical_ ML marked as "not
for general discussion".

--
Leo "TheHobbit" Cacciari

PS. Yes, I know that american would need a capital A.