Moving from version to version was:{ Firefox and Java }

Caleb Marcus caleb.marcus at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 20:21:55 UTC 2007

Gaim will be removed and Pidgin will be installed in its place, but
Pidgin will automatically import Gaim's settings. Add/Remove has been
around since at least 6.06, so I'm not sure why you're not seeing it in
the menu of 7.04... try right-clicking on the menu bar and going to Edit
Menus and see if you can check it off from there. The reason Gaim was
removed and Pidgin was added is because Pidgin is simply a newer version
of Gaim, and keeping both around would be redundant.