Laptop performs really slow when running from wifi

Anthony M. Rasat anton at kaltimpost.net
Mon Nov 19 07:13:02 UTC 2007

------- Original message -------
From: Asif Iqbal <vadud3 at gmail.com>
Sent: 18.11.'07,  22:49

> On Nov 18, 2007 10:38 PM, Anthony M. Rasat <anton at kaltimpost.net> wrote:

Perhaps you could show us your laptop hardware configuration? You can copy and paste the result of following command line :

 sudo lshw

In case you do not have lshw application in your ubuntu, following command line would install it from debian repository:

 sudo apt-get install lshw

Did you notice anything conspicous from dmesg result last time I ask you? How about paste it here as well?

Regards,

Anthony M. Rasat
IT Department
Kaltim Post Group