Thunderbird won't show headers

Jonathan Kaye jdkaye10 at yahoo.es
Mon Nov 19 06:54:12 UTC 2007

David Vincent wrote:

> Hi Folks.
>
> Anyone else out there have this problem?  I've noticed after my upgrade
> to Gutsy (and Thunderbird 2.0) that Thunderbird no longer shows headers
> for any of my mail - either in the preview pane or in the message pane.
>   Toggling them on/off does nothing and I've been unable to find
> anything else in Google as of yet.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> -d
Go to View -> Headers menu and click on All or Normal according to what you
want. In the message pane you should see a blue rightward-pointing arrow to
the left of Subject:
Click on that arrow (which will then point downwards) and you'll see the
headers.
Cheers,
Jonathan
Please do not send me copies of list mail. I read the lists. Thanks!