calendar/alarm recommendation

NoOp glgxg at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 17 22:23:16 UTC 2007

On 11/15/2007 03:53 PM, SYNass IT Ubuntu / Linux wrote:
> The question is not when the week starts !
> That's already set to MON !! ;-)
>
> The problem is that every new entry always shows Sunday, ie.
> If I enter an expo date from today FRI for 3 days,
> it will be Sunday 16. November 2007 till Sunday 18. November 2007 !!!
>
> See the attachment ;-|
>
> Cheers, svobi

Please bottom post...

Don't know, but it appears that your installation has something screwed
up in the profiles/configs. I'd backup your data (File|Backup Settings)
and then rename your /.evolution/calendar and /.evolution/tasks to
/.evolution/x-calendar-x and /.evolution/-xtasks-x and see if that makes
difference. You may have to just reinstall evolution, but trying a
profile change (even renaming /.evolution altogether) might resolve the
problem. You can always restore from the evolution-backup.tar.gz that
you created.