Evolution vs Thunderbird

Charlie Kravetz cjk at teamcharliesangels.com
Thu Nov 15 14:57:14 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-11-15 at 15:20 +0100, Sam Przyswa wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Since I have changed from Thunderbird to Evolution on Ubuntu Gnome
> desktop, I noticed that Evolution had a problem with some HTML mails
> display. I posted on the Evolution list but no answer and impossible to
> attach pictures to show the problem.
>
> Have you some ideas to how to fix it ?
>
> Sam.

Have you changed your preferences to include HTML mail?
Edit->Preferences;  Mail Preferences -> HTML Mail; Show image
animations, Handling Images -> If ¨Load images in mail from contacts¨ is
checked, HTML from anyone not in your contact book will not display
correctly. Also, ¨Plain Text Mode¨ on the same page, you need to select
¨Show HTML if present¨.

Good luck,

--
Charlie Kravetz