Phone/PDA sync, recommendations?

AlgoMantra algomantra at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 11:59:48 UTC 2007

I use a Nokia N70, I actually program it using Python.
I'm actually hoping that the Bluetooth support on
Ubuntu Gutsy is better than on stupid Windows XP
which keeps  falling off its chair.

- djf

PS: I think i have made the transition successfully. Both
wifi and sound are working....now going to test Bluetooth
etc.

On Nov 15, 2007 5:23 PM, Felipe Figueiredo <philsf79 at gmail.com> wrote:

> A Wednesday 14 November 2007 17:45:47, Ugo Bellavance escreveu:
> > Hi,
> >
> >       I think I'll finally be able to move away from windows...
> > I just
> > installed Ubuntu and I'm wondering what people use as smartphones/PDA.
>
> I use a Palm PDA, Tungsten E2, and before that a Tungsten E. Palm devices
> are
> usually very well supported. The sync program available for linux is
> fairly
> complete and stable, and there are a plethora of frontends for it, in a
> similar way of what happens to CD/DVD recording.

http://www.algomantra.com