screen wavy after upgrade to Feisty - refresh rate? can't config display in kcontrol...

Gilles Gravier gilles at gravier.org
Thu Nov 15 05:34:37 UTC 2007

Hi!

So I don't use KDE... can't talk for that part... :)

But... your ATI Radeon card may not be the ultimate gamer's dream, but
it still is an ATI Radeon. This is why I suggess you launch Ubuntu's
Proprietary Driver manager, and enable the proprietary driver for ATI
cards, and tell us if that solved your problem.

Gilles.