LAMP

Miano, Steven M. Steven.Miano at mybrighthouse.com
Tue Nov 13 18:46:19 UTC 2007

Also:

http://www.howtoforge.com/perfect_setup_ubuntu_6.06

is a phenomenal walk-through. Using 6.06 really seems like a better idea in going with a server that is going to be facing the public, but if 7.xx is your choice - for the most part it is nearly identical from what I have seen. I had no issues in setting up any of the LAMP servers that I administer using this guide. ; )

Best of luck to you!

Steven