How to filter search results in a google or yahoo searchengineresult list

Mark H. Nichols ubuntu.prole at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 18:44:22 UTC 2007

On Nov 13, 2007, at 12:25 PM, niel wrote:

> Strange things happen:
>
> I am now searching for information about getting windows vista to
> double boot
> together with ubuntu 7.10 (my problem is, that vista will not boot
> when
> double installed together with ubuntu 7.10 - have tried two times).
>
> I searced using firefox, in google on the following phrase:
>
> "how to make vista double boot with ubuntu" (46.100 results)

Try searching for "vista ubuntu dual boot"
http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=vista+ubuntu+dual
+boot&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

Third of 1,690,000,000 results:

For me at least, relying on Google's relevancy (i.e., ranking)
usually satisfies and I don't need to go beyond the 4th or 5th result
returned.

Mark
--
Release 7.10, Kernel 2.6.22-14-generic