Questions about xorg.conf

Xurxo F. xurxo13 at terra.es
Mon Nov 12 13:09:18 UTC 2007

Hello,
With the help of a fellow from the list I chnged the video driver from
the old i810 to intel. After comparing the old xorg.conf file I found
out these differences. Dont know whether to add them to the new file or
not so any advice is apreciated.
Section "Files"
	FontPath	"/usr/share/X11/fonts/misc"
	FontPath	"/usr/share/X11/fonts/cyrillic"
	FontPath	"/usr/share/X11/fonts/100dpi/:unscaled"
	FontPath	"/usr/share/X11/fonts/75dpi/:unscaled"
	FontPath	"/usr/share/X11/fonts/Type1"
	FontPath	"/usr/share/X11/fonts/100dpi"
	FontPath	"/usr/share/X11/fonts/75dpi"
	FontPath	"/usr/share/fonts/X11/misc"
	# path to defoma fonts
	FontPath	"/var/lib/defoma/x-ttcidfont-conf.d/dirs/TrueType"
EndSection
Section "Module"
	Load	"i2c"
	Load	"bitmap"
	Load	"ddc"
	Load	"dri"
	Load	"extmod"
	Load	"freetype"
	Load	"glx"
	Load	"int10"
	Load	"type1"
	Load	"vbe"
EndSection

Section "DRI"
	Mode	0666
EndSection

Compiz is working and I didnt notice any problems so far. The new one
has this entry under the Controller section:
Option		"UseFBDev"		"true"