Linux publications

Mark H. Nichols ubuntu.prole at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 03:20:41 UTC 2007

On Nov 10, 2007, at 5:47 PM, Rafael Barreto wrote:

> There are dozens of magazines and information devoted to Windows
> (PCworld, PCmag, PCtoday etc). Is there some magazines or
> publications devoted to Linux that I don' t know?

Step 0. Go to nearest large bookstore chain instance.
Step 1. Get tasty beverage of choice from in-store vendor.
Step 2. Peruse periodical shelves for technology-related magazines.
Step 3. Note titles of publications you already know.
Step 4. Note titles of publications you don't know.

Henceforth known as VLBS (Visit Local Book Store), a relative of RTFM
and STFW.

Mark