Questions about AOL dial-up softwares on Ubuntu

heritage_trail at yahoo.co.jp heritage_trail at yahoo.co.jp
Wed Nov 7 15:50:48 UTC 2007

Dear Ubuntu Community,

I found several softwares on the CNR.com website
(http://www.cnr.com/index.seam), which assist the dial-up connection to AOL
from Linux and seem to work on Ubuntu. They are libxres1, libxau6,
libxcomposite1, libxevie1, and so forth.  I am wondering which software
would fit in with my OS. I am using Ubuntu 6.10.

Another question is how I can set up these softwares and use them for
accessing AOL. I am wondering if I can see manuals for these softwares
somewhere in the Internet.

I would very much appreciate it if you could answer my questions.

Sincerely,
Jens