vpn

Fran Serrano fran at franserrano.com
Fri Nov 9 09:52:31 UTC 2007

Hi Norman,

There's no need to use a VPN for that. Instead you should open required
ports towards the PC you want to play from (see NAT or NAPT section on
your router)

Think that VPN's encrypt information and that will penalize performance
and could cause lag problems.

If you still think you prefer using a VPN, try with OpenVPN. It's well
documented.

Kind regards,

Fran Serrano.