Virtualization

Kent Borg kentborg at borg.org
Tue Nov 6 01:12:17 UTC 2007

Scott (angrykeyboarder) wrote:
> Kent Borg spake thusly:
>
>> The obvious answer will be "VMware".
>>

> Why do you say that? [...]  VirtualBox gives you the VMware workstation functionality
> without the cost.

I say that because I am ignorant.  (AKA, Vmware has the mindshare.)
Yesterday I did some reading from the Virtual Box manual and I admit, it
looks pretty neat.

One slight gripe is that it seems there can only be one copy of Virtual
Box installed at a time.  A little user like me with only one server
might want to try another version without touching the guests that are
running happily.

-kb