Choosing a distribution

Scott (angrykeyboarder) geekboy at angrykeyboarder.com
Mon Nov 5 23:39:38 UTC 2007

Tony Arnold spake thusly:

> Me too, but I got used to sudo and quite like it and I know my root
> account cannot be hacked by password guessing etc. But you have the choice.

I'm a home user. My computer is behind a firewall (therefore I don't run
software firewalls in my Operating Systems). The chances of somebody
getting through that firewall and attempting to hack my computer are
somewhere between extremely slim and nil.

That should be the least of my worries (when it comes to system breakage).

--
            Scott
http://angrykeyboarder.com