Ubuntu wireless

Rafael Barreto rafaelbarreto at bellsouth.net
Fri Nov 2 11:23:44 UTC 2007

For everybody's information. I could connect Ubuntu wireless using an USB device with zd1211 chipset out of the box. In additiion I tried 2 more USB device using Windows drivers via ndisgtk and all worked wonderful, including file sharing in Windows network. This is the first Linux distro that I can connect wirless without major problem.I think Ubuntu can be a serious Windows competitor. I have become and Ubuntu fan. Congratulations to all those who designed it and those who are still working on it!
Rafael.