Feisty Fawn Removed

K Theodor four27bc at msn.com
Fri Nov 2 19:01:48 UTC 2007

-
Thanks for the reply.

I was wondering whether it'd be a lot simpler if I did a clean install of
Windows XP Professional on the laptop, meaning to install Windows XP Prof.
(Laptop currently has Windows XP Home)

I don't know, I'm sort of fumbling in the dark here. I suppose I'm asking:

will I be able to completely overwrite Feisty Fawn, including the boot
manager, if I did a clean installation of Windows XP Professional? Will I be
given the option during the Windows' installation to overwrite Feisty Fawn?

Christian's suggestion seems to me to be the proper way to go about it, but
quite scary if you're not very competent with computers -- as I am not!

Cheers

Theo