HELP: My ATI Radeon 7500 struggling ends disastrous !

Christian Stefanescu st.chris at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 12:55:47 UTC 2007

Try to hit Ctrl-Alt-F2 for instance, which will lead you to the 2nd virtual
desktop (a console). Ctrl-Alt-F7 is the X-server by default. In the console,
login and try a 'sudo dpkg-reconfigure xserver-xorg'. Switch back to the
X-server with Ctrl-Alt-F7 and try Ctrl-Alt-Del to restart the X-Server (no
reboot should be necessary).

I hope that helps. Good luck!
Chris